6.11.2008

a conversation with...







so today i planned to show you some of the beautiful estate jewelry and vintage fashions that have inspired me this week... i had it all planned out, until my phone began to ring...

i did not recognize the area code or phone number, so i decided to let it go to voicemail. when i checked my messages, who had left me a voicemail...but Bernard Maisner!! yes, that's right...the calligraphy master that i wrote about on my previous post was calling my cell phone! i quickly returned his call and we had a lovely chat. i reminded him of the gorgeous invitation that he mailed to me four years ago and we discussed how he could help me on my magazines. after gushing over his work for several minutes, we exchanged information and made some plans for future photo shoots....i think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship! in honor of today's phone call, i feel it only appropriate that i share with you a few more images of mr. maisner's incredible work. how cute is his umbrella!!! stay tuned for vintage fashions, coming tomorrow....

No comments: